Friday 18 January 2013

Production Print Screens

Energy Drink Can
This is the beginning of my can production, I am warping my logo to my first plain can.
After I had used used the overlay blending mode I thought the can looked to wide but every time I made it thinner it didn't look right.

I changed the can to another can and used the same process, this time the can looked much more real.

I changed the colours to create my different flavour energy drinks.

Brochure
Front and Back Cover

I cropped the page to make the design more interesting.

I added the bleed margins onto the page.

I made the canvas wider and added a gradient.
I added flashing lights to the back cover and one of my primary images from my photoshoot as the front cover.
I added the three can flavours with the title on the window ledge and I also added the contact details on the back cover.
I added a black box around the contact details so the audience can clearly see it.
Pages 1-2

On page 1 I put one of my primary photographs to fill the page.
I created a groovy looking backwards Z shape where my description would go inside.

I added the description to promote my product in the Z shape.


I added my slogan, the font came from Dafont. 'Prepare for the Fight' to capture the readers attention.


Pages 3-4
I wanted to make this page slightly different from the others so I made an image of my model fit two pages.
I added my three energy drink flavours as this is my 'Product Range' page.
I added the title which is the same font throughout to the top of the page.
I added the text which describes each of my product. But some of the text at the bottom could not be seen because of the blue door in the background.

To counter this I added white boxes around all of my text. This was effective as it could now be read but still looked attractive.


Pages 5-6

I added the four stop motion pictures of my model punching the locker.


I added a cartoon fighting fist which would display my ingredients.

I added the title of the page and warped it around the top of the fist.
Finally I added the ingredients on the different fingers of the fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment