Friday 18 January 2013

How I have produced my images

Before Production

Before I did my photoshoot I had to plan how it was going to be. My theme was fighting so I needed a muscular model who looked like a boxer. When I found my model I bought a plain white vest as what boxers wear training for a fight. I wanted the photoshoot to be somehwere lonely and eerie with a long corridor and run down walls. I gained permission for access to the changing rooms at Rylands Recreational Club. This was perfect as it had all of the characteristics what I needed.

During Production

I dressed my model in the white vest I had bought a grey hoodie and grey jogging pants. I wrapped bandages around his knuckeles and made them slightly dirty for attention to detail. The first part of the photoshoot I did where the sun was at it its highest in the sky. I took pictures of the model in different kinds of setting and lighting. I took pictures of the model: in the sun, in the shade, in front of a rusty grated window, on sandbags and in front of a skip. I then took pictures of my model inside the changing rooms in the corridor where the lighting is at the end of the corridor but not over the model. I then took pictures of my model sat down; punching a locker and in the shower under bright, dim and dark lighting.

After Post Production



No comments:

Post a Comment